The Operations Manager will develop and manage logistics and customer service. You will collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes. You must have the ability to make decisions, solve problems and prioritize assignments.
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to work independently and manage a team;
• Strict attention to detail and follow up;
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Prioritize and manage daily work load;
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment;
• Fluent in English and French.
• Manage Logistics & Shipping Operations;
• Oversees all inventory management, shipment tracking and customer service logistics;
• Analyze all logistics to determine the most cost effective or efficient way of working;
• Supervise, coach and train workforce;
• Meet cost productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets;
• Maintain and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements;
Our client is a European shipping agency with activities in West Africa.
Medium (5 - 10 yrs)
Back to jobs overview