As agency manager, you manage a young team of workers at the local ports and you maintain relations with customers. Doing so, you truly get to apply your leadership skills as you motivate and explain the daily tasks to your team.
Your responsibilities include:
• Providing operational feedback and reporting to clients while ensuring that all deadlines are met.
• Developing solutions for existing and new clients in collaboration with the rest of the Group, contractors, counterparts and chartering desk.
• Briefing your team daily on tasks and challenges as you prioritise tasks while guiding and motivating the team.
• Interaction with authorities and clients on management level when required.
You get direct access to our senior management as you discuss the daily tasks with the Group CEO, CFO and regional manager. To assist you in your day-to-day work, your team coordinates the activities with the collaborators, approves documents and updates customers.
Solid operation and management experience
• You have solid experience as an operations or agency manager.
• You have 5+ years of experience working in West- and/or Central Africa.
• You have demonstrated an ability to lead and manage staff.
• You are fluent in English / French.
• It is an advantage if you have experience within mining and project cargo.
Back to jobs overview