Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a leading customs clearing agency and logistics services provider in the DRC, with a leading market position in the Mining Sector.
The company is currently looking for a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The CFO will be part of the management team and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the board. Among his main responsibilities are:
- Providing financial analysis to the MD and contributing to the optimal business strategy;
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function;
- Develop finance professionals, internal control and audit;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- External relations: tax, banks, advisors and clients.
Back to jobs overview