The candidate will be in charge of the production and technical aspect of the industrial site of the subsidiary.
He will ensure the productions are within our customer requests in terms of quality and time frame.
He will follow all the projects related to Site from A to Z.
• Follow the day to day production planning and results
• Follow the projects at a technical point of view
• Keep up to date all the productions tools and equipment.
• Plan the project and improvement program.
• Provide technical support to operation people.
• Keep the industrial installation up to date and operate in safety and environmental friendly manner
Skills and competencies
• Strong technical skills
• Able to communicate clearly with staff at all levels and all cultures and nationalities.
• a deep understanding of manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of rubber process.
• Knowledge of boiler, turbines steam,…
• Knowledge of electricity:
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Knowledge of piping.
• Able to understand the trouble shouting, to read any type of drawings (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic).
• Knowledge of the production processes
• Result oriented and focused on losses minimization.
• Flexible. Thinker out of the box.
• Speak French and English fluently.
• Hands on
• Knowledge of Autocad is a plus
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Plant performance in term of
o OSF, efficiency, safety, quality
• Keep the financial result within the budget
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Civil Works Engineer & project Engineer BXL.
Local mill manager, production manager and maintenance manager
Industrial purchaser and logistic
PROFILE-REQUESTED BACKGROUND AND COMPETENCIES
Industrial Engineer in mechanic, electro-mechanic’s, process,…
10 or more years of experience in industrial project management mainly in the area of process (Chemical, mechanical, manufacturing).
Back to jobs overview