Purchase and Logistics Manager
For one of our clients, an agro-industrial group of companies we are currently looking for a Purchase and Logistics Manager to be based in Nigeria.
• Responsible for the overall logistical and purchasing duties;
• Store management
• Shipment documents and administration.
• Procurement : manage orders in compliance with the Company procedure;
• ABS: company ERP data entry
• Stores overall management, including control of inventory of finished products and spares; stock management;
• Imports and storage: issues and analysis;
• Full Charge of Invoicing products, supply chain logistics, ability to deal with transporters and external agencies with respect to “accidents and spillage”.
PROFILE-REQUESTED BACKGROUND AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree in “Supply chain Management” or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Previous exposure to West Africa
• Imports: must be conversant with local procedures;
• Experienced of using a customized software
• Basic accounting knowledge
REPORTS TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
Back to jobs overview